Monday, January 14, 2008

getting started


Hello blogging world! It's me for the third try! I can never seem to keep up a blog, but perhaps this one will be different. At least it will help me keep all of my projects in order. Well, I hope it will.

Yes, I am one of those crafters who has 100 projects stashed all over the house...the sweater to finish knitting, the blanket to finish quilting, curtains for the baby's room...I could go on. I know there are lots of you out there! Please someone tell me, is there anyway to get over this affliction? Ah well, such is life.

So I will really, really try to post interesting things very often. There are a few obstacles to posting often such as the lack of a dishwasher and the two kids (soon to be three) that run around here. But I will try!!

No comments: