Tuesday, April 29, 2008

one month


For Jason: Sorry I haven't posted in a while! hehe

For everyone else (which means my in-laws):

The display on my poor laptop broke! I'm much too lazy to go all the way down to the basement to use Jason's computer hence the lack of posting. Now all the kids are asleep, and I finally have time to upload some pics and make a post. Yay. *I just looked at some of the pictures that are uploading, and about sixty of them are Liam's face. That's what happens when you let a three year old play with your camera.*

So, you can tell what I've been doing from the above picture. Matilda Mae arrived on March 24th. She was 7lbs 7oz and 19in long. Tiny compared to my other two chunkers. She is an absolute doll! The good thing about being the third kid is that she definitely gets plenty of kisses throughout the day. I'm so glad she picked us to be her family!

1 comment:

Mimosa Jack said...

YEA for the post!!! She sure is changing! Great fun picture with all in attendance! Thanks - now I can brag with pictures!