Thursday, September 9, 2010

tatonka

Liam is studying Native Americans in class. So at home I thought we'd try to make a little teepee. Liam picked out the fabric from my stash. I personally think he has great taste! I used the teepee tutorial from Sew Mama Sew except I had to change a lot of it since I wanted to use what I had on hand.
Well, the teepee collapsed moments after this picture. Liam hasn't even had a chance to sit in it since he's at school. Oh well, the little ones still had fun with it! And I can rebuild it. Word of advice, don't try making one without bamboo. I used zebra sticks and they weren't strong enough. And no I didn't plan the shirt/teepee match. Just a coincidence. Can you tell we like Anna Maria here?!
And look out world! Little Matthew has finally figured out this whole roll over thing! I think he was very excited about it all. He kept doing it and squealing.

No comments: