Saturday, June 14, 2008

busy busy

The divine Miss Mattie Mae was baptized a few weeks ago. She did a great job and didn't even cry. Her brothers however were extremely cranky, but immediately got over it when they discovered there was going to be a party (with cupcakes) following Mass. Some very sweet and generous people at our Parish held a very lovely party in honor of Matilda's big day, which brings me to...
A tablecloth and napkins I made for the lovely woman who threw the party. The set is for her kiddie table that her grandkids use. I used the oh-so-adorable Dick and Jane fabric. I love the laminated cotton! I have also been working on several other projects and have even completed some! Someday I'll possibly get around to taking more pics!
Last but not least...summer weather is finally here. This is me enjoying the great breeze just after working a bit in the garden.

No comments: