Wednesday, September 10, 2008

exploration

I'm in the middle of a "life revamp." I got so wrapped up in doing so many things for other people, that I neglected to do anything for myself in a long while. In order to enjoy my kids, my husband, my hobbies, I've decided I'm not doing anything for anyone unless I really enjoy it. Selfish? Nope! Healthy? Yes!In the past few weeks, I have simplified my life a lot. It's great! I was so stressed for a while that I suffered great fatigue for about a month. I'm talking about slurring words fatigue. So to de-stress myself, I've dropped all obligations and such except being Mommy and wife and just me. I love it!

As part of being Mommy, the kids and I have decided to explore Ohio a bit more every few weeks. So today we went to Granville. This is the most adorable town I've been to in a while. We had a picnic at this great park. It was a beautiful day, and the kids had a blast.
On another note, I've been reading some great books. I'm working on a few book reviews for the blog just for fun. I'm also working on another pattern review for a dress that was really, really fun to sew.


No comments: