Friday, November 7, 2008

a few things

The kids and I spent hours at the park this week enjoying our Indian summer. There aren't words to describe how beautiful the changing leaves are with the noon sun shining through them.
I want to knit those colors. It makes me feel like there is really a Lorien on Earth.

We had a delicious mommy and daddy only dinner last night. It was my first experience with spaghetti squash. Yummy recipe found here. The great thing about it is that it was very filling, very nutritious, and extremely tasty! Now I'll have to test it out on the kids.

And finally, Jack is Charlie Brown. Doesn't this shirt fit him so well? All I need is Lucy holding a football.
PS Pattern review of Oliver and S Playdate dress coming withing the next couple of days. I just need to press and take pic of said dress.



No comments: